By Elia Raimondo
Inter are closely monitoring the situation of Gaston Ramirez at Bologna as they are considering making a move for the Uruguay international in case they lose either Coutinho or Ricardo Alvarez in the closing stages of the summer transfer window, Goal.com understands.
The 24-year-old Alvarez had a difficult first season at the Serie A giants, and they are ready to cash in on the Argentine if a good offer comes in.
Coutinho, meanwhile, has caught the attention of Udinese, and even though Inter are keen to hold on to the Brazilian youngster, they allow him to leave if they can secure the services of Ramirez as his replacement.
Inter are ready to offer €11 million for Ramirez, with an additional €3m in bonuses.
The attacking midfielder previously appeared to be on his way to Southampton, but the move eventually fell through.
Ramirez, 21, could now get his desired transfer after all though, following the Nerazzurri's interest.
News for you
- Yahoo PH Sports - 20 hours ago
- Yahoo PH Sports - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 11:53 AM PHT
- Yahoo PH Sports - 7 hours ago
First off, I’d like to join the whole planet in saying a prayer and remembering the great Nelson Mandela. His efforts to change the world are often taken for … More »6 hours ago
The game was everything we could have expected from a Cup Final. At last we saw an approximation of a full house in Emperador. The bleacher section was pretty much … More »21 hours ago
Editor’s note:Yahoo Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
Most Popular »
Today on Yahoo
- U.S. fans at 2014 World Cup to see a lot of Brazil - from the air Reuters - 8 minutes ago
- Kompany and Lukaku thrilled with Belgium's World Cup draw GOAL.com - 14 minutes ago
- Next stage of World Cup ticket sales starts Sunday Reuters - 21 minutes ago
- When are the World Cup group matches? GOAL.com - 29 minutes ago
- Juventus in seventh heaven after win at Bologna Reuters - 38 minutes ago
What's your take on the BIR-Manny Pacquiao feud?