WEST BROMWICH ALBION
Reid, Olsson, Ridgewell, McAuley
Morrison, Yacob, Dorrans, Brunt
Bardsley, Bramble, Cuellar, O'Shea
Larsson, Colback, Gardner, Johnson
Goran Popov is still suspended after receiving a red card for spitting against Tottenham, so will be missing for the second game from the Baggies' defence.
Zoltan Gera and George Thorne (both knee) are long-term absentees, and are expected to miss the rest of the season.
However, these are the only worries for West Brom manager Steve Clarke, who still has a strong squad to choose from.
Meanwhile, the Black Cats may be missing left-sided players Danny Rose (hamstring) and James McClean (ankle), who are both doubtful for this game, while Lee Cattermole (knee) is likely to miss out.
If Rose is not fit for this game, John O'Shea may be shuffled across to left-back, while Phil Bardsley could be brought in at right-back.
However, other than these doubts, Sunderland have no other problems so have a strong squad to choose from.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- West Brom have not kept successive clean sheets since April 2012, but the last time they did so came after a win over Liverpool at Anfield.
- The Baggies have only won once in their last six games, a run that has seen them drop to ninth in the league table.
- West Brom have scored four goals in each of their last two Premier League games against Sunderland.
- The game between these two earlier this season in the Premier League ended with the Baggies winning 4-2 at the Stadium of Light thanks to goals from Zoltan Gera, Shane Long (pictured), Romelu Lukaku and Marc-Antoine Fortune.
- Sunderland's last four penalties in the Premier League have been awarded away from home.
- The Black Cats have lost two league games in a row for the fourth time this season, but have not yet lost three in a row.
- Martin O'Neill's side have not won any of their last 11 games against teams from the West Midlands, drawing four and losing seven.