- AFP News - 48 minutes ago
- Reuters - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
(Reuters) - South Korean Bae Sang-moon made a fast start, then overcame strong winds and a mid-round wobble to clinch his maiden PGA Tour title by two shots at the Byron Nelson Championship in Irving, Texas on Sunday. The 26-year-old, an 11-time champion on various professional tours in Asia, held his nerve in difficult conditions on a firm, fast-running layout to close with a one-under-par 69 at the TPC Four Seasons Resort Las Colinas. ...
- GOAL.com - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
- GOAL.com - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
- AFP News - 1 hour 25 minutes ago