By Elia Raimondo
Inter are closely monitoring the situation of Gaston Ramirez at Bologna as they are considering making a move for the Uruguay international in case they lose either Coutinho or Ricardo Alvarez in the closing stages of the summer transfer window, Goal.com understands.
The 24-year-old Alvarez had a difficult first season at the Serie A giants, and they are ready to cash in on the Argentine if a good offer comes in.
Coutinho, meanwhile, has caught the attention of Udinese, and even though Inter are keen to hold on to the Brazilian youngster, they allow him to leave if they can secure the services of Ramirez as his replacement.
Inter are ready to offer €11 million for Ramirez, with an additional €3m in bonuses.
The attacking midfielder previously appeared to be on his way to Southampton, but the move eventually fell through.
Ramirez, 21, could now get his desired transfer after all though, following the Nerazzurri's interest.
It’s been a thrill having the opportunity to broadcast the PBA D-League Aspirants Cup. I mean, we’re talking about the future Philippine Basketball Association … More »Mon, Feb 16, 2015 3:54 AM PHT
Global loses 6-1 to South China AA of Hong Kong in the first match of the AFC Cup group stage on Wednesday. My thoughts. … More »Thu, Feb 26, 2015 1:57 PM PHT
Editor’s note:Yahoo Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
Most Popular »
Today on Yahoo
- Ice slows business, traffic on Northeast waterways Associated Press - 7 minutes ago
- Tourism thrives in Malaysia despite association with tragedy Associated Press - 16 minutes ago
- Your Top Plays for Today Associated Press - 17 minutes ago
- Amish to be resentenced for remaining charges in attacks Associated Press - 23 minutes ago
- What's on deck today at spring training Associated Press - 27 minutes ago
We still have to ask you: What will happen in Pacquiao-Mayweather?