By Elia Raimondo
Inter are closely monitoring the situation of Gaston Ramirez at Bologna as they are considering making a move for the Uruguay international in case they lose either Coutinho or Ricardo Alvarez in the closing stages of the summer transfer window, Goal.com understands.
The 24-year-old Alvarez had a difficult first season at the Serie A giants, and they are ready to cash in on the Argentine if a good offer comes in.
Coutinho, meanwhile, has caught the attention of Udinese, and even though Inter are keen to hold on to the Brazilian youngster, they allow him to leave if they can secure the services of Ramirez as his replacement.
Inter are ready to offer €11 million for Ramirez, with an additional €3m in bonuses.
The attacking midfielder previously appeared to be on his way to Southampton, but the move eventually fell through.
Ramirez, 21, could now get his desired transfer after all though, following the Nerazzurri's interest.
National University behemoth Jaja Santiago erupted for twenty points as the PLDT TVolution-Philippines Power Pinays opened their campaign in pulsating fashion as … More »Thu, Apr 17, 2014 11:30 PM PHT
Editor’s note:Yahoo Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
Most Popular »
Today on Yahoo
- Sub search for missing jet to be finished in week Associated Press - 8 minutes ago
- Lacklustre Bayern sneak Braunschweig win as Real await Reuters - 8 minutes ago
- Wie shoots 67, wins LPGA LOTTE Championship Associated Press - 12 minutes ago
- San Francisco probe leading to entrapment claims Associated Press - 12 minutes ago
- Blue Jackets edge Penguins 4-3 in double overtime Associated Press - 6 minutes ago
Which lower seed will most likely produce an upset in the NBA Playoffs first round?