By Sandro Dall'Agnol
Inter are considering making a swoop for Parma striker Sebastian Giovinco, Goal.com can reveal.
The Nerazzurri have yet to approach the forward's current club or his agent, but they are closely monitoring the Italy international's situation.
Giovinco is currently co-owned by Parma and Juventus, and a decision on his future will be made this summer.
Juventus intend to re-acquire the remaining 50 per cent of the player's rights, before cashing in on the 25-year-old by either off-loading him permanently, or including him in a deal that would see Napoli striker Edinson Cavani move to Juventus.
However, there's also a chance that Parma will win the bid for Giovinco's full economic rights, thus giving the Ennio Tardini side the freedom to negotiate with any interested clubs.
Inter sporting director Marco Branca is a keen admirer of Giovinco, but realises there is little chance Juventus will sell the attacker to one of their arch rivals.
The Giuseppe Meazza side appear to be ready to including youngsters such as Luc Castaignos, Coutinho and Marco Faraoni in a potential deal if Parma manage to acquire Giovinco's rights.
The Gialloblu and Inter enjoy a good relationship following the transfers of players such as McDonald Mariga, Jonathan Biabiany and Jonathan in recent years.
It’s been a thrill having the opportunity to broadcast the PBA D-League Aspirants Cup. I mean, we’re talking about the future Philippine Basketball Association … More »Mon, Feb 16, 2015 3:54 AM PHT
Global loses 6-1 to South China AA of Hong Kong in the first match of the AFC Cup group stage on Wednesday. My thoughts. … More »Thu, Feb 26, 2015 1:57 PM PHT
Editor’s note:Yahoo Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
- Bournemouth all but promoted to Premier League Reuters - 22 minutes ago
- Vermaelen now fully fit - Luis Enrique GOAL.com - 32 minutes ago
- Pirlo's dream five-a-side team GOAL.com - 33 minutes ago
- Taylor in line to lead new-look England against Ireland AFP News - 37 minutes ago
- Bournemouth on brink of promotion to Premier League AFP News - 39 minutes ago
Today on Yahoo
- Loretta Lynch sworn in as new US attorney general Associated Press - 9 minutes ago
- Greek PM rules out early elections if bailout talks fail Associated Press - 11 minutes ago
- Kansas faces criticism for cost of sex offender program Associated Press - 12 minutes ago
- Kerry, Iran FM hold nuke talks in NY as Senate weighs move Associated Press - 12 minutes ago
- The Latest: Lawyer says Holmes diagnosed with schizophrenia Associated Press - 13 minutes ago
We still have to ask you: What will happen in Pacquiao-Mayweather?