Matlaba, Lekgwathi, Jele, Gcaba
Klate, Masuku, Manyisa, Masalesa
Moon, Nthethe, Schut, Langerman
Zungu, Kekana, Billiat, Modise
Orlando Pirates will be looking to register their third successive PSL win when they lock horns with Mamelodi Sundowns at the Orlando Stadium on Saturday night.
The Buccaneers edged Bidvest Wits 2-1 in a midweek clash -- their first win under caretaker coach Eric Tinkler following the resignation of Roger de Sa a week ago.
Tinkler will be chasing a second win, which would keep the Sea Robbers in the hunt for a top-four finish, as they continue to play catch-up in the league after Caf Champions League commitments last year.
However, the Soweto giants will be without their influential midfielder Thandani Ntshumayelo, who has been ruled out due to suspension.
Sundowns, meanwhile, ended a run of four games without a win when they comfortably beat Golden Arrows 2-0 in Pretoria on Wednesday.
Pitso Mosimane looked a relieved man, sealing a victory which lifted the Brazilians back up to second in the Premiership standings, but still 11 points adrift of Kaizer Chiefs, though Sundowns do have two games in hand over the provincial neighbours.
Sundowns recorded only their third clean-sheet across all competition in midweek, yet Wayne Sandilands remains a spectator after losing his place to Kennedy Mweene this season and is yet to make a single appearance this campaign.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Pirates have racked up 15 points from their eight home games this season.
- Sundowns have struggled on their travels this season, having only managed 11 points from their seven matches on the road.
- Sundowns head into the game on the back of three straight home games and last won away from home against Tuks at the beginning of November.
- Pirates have lost the same amount of games as Sundowns this season (3) but still have three games in hand over Mosimane's men and are on course to stake their claim for a top two finish.
- Katlego Mashego is the biggest threat to the Pirates defence, having scored six league goals, while Oupa Manyisa is Tinkler's top-scorer with four PSL goals.